Pecunio (CURRENCY:PCO) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 3rd. Pecunio has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of Pecunio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pecunio has traded up 83.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Pecunio token can currently be bought for $0.0284 or 0.00000733 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002990 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027908 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $75.75 or 0.02068032 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00162221 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00216016 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027655 BTC.
Pecunio’s launch date was April 30th, 2018. Pecunio’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Pecunio’s official website is pecun.io. Pecunio’s official Twitter account is @Pecun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pecunio
Pecunio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pecunio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pecunio should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pecunio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pecunio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pecunio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.